Weather and EdCampOKC 2015 (Thursday night update)

We emailed this message out tonight via EventBrite to everyone registered for EdCampOKC 2015. (460 at this point!)

A Message from EdCampOKC 2015 Organizers:

Here’s an update on where we are with a weather decision for EdCampOKC on Saturday, February 28th. We know many of you are traveling from out of town and we want to make the best decision to help everyone stay safe.

We will make a go / no go decision for EdCampOKC by noon on Friday, February 27th. We will email out that decision via EventBrite, and post it to Twitter (@edCampOKC) as well as our website, We should have a clearer picture of the weather forecast at that time. If we are unable to hold EdCampOKC 2015 on Saturday, February 28th, we will postpone to Saturday, March 7th. Southmoore HIgh School is available for us to use their facility on March 7th if needed.

That said, we will definitely postpone if OSSAA cancels all athletic events in Oklahoma City for February 28th.

Thanks for your understanding! EdCampOKC is coming…we hope on Feb 28th, but if not it will be March 7th. We’ll be in touch tomorrow!

The EdCampOKC Organizer Team

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *