Are you ready to EdCamp tomorrow? We’re looking forward to seeing you in the morning! Doors will open at 8 am, breakfast and coffee will be waiting for you. Session grid planning will start after our brief 8:30 am kickoff in the school cafeteria. First session will begin at 9:30am. Remember the address of Southeast Middle School is:
6700 S Hudson, Oklahoma City, OK 73139
Here are a few helpful links for EdCampOKC 2020:
- Google Maps link to Southeast Middle School
- Session Schedule
- Session Grid (Google Sheeet we’ll fill in from our paper planning docs)
- Campus map showing rooms we’ll use
- Map of Nearby Restaurants (remember lunch is offsite, 11:15 – 12:45)
- Google Form to Share During our App Smackdown (12:45 – 1:30)
- Shared Session Notes (organized by room – Google Docs anyone can edit)
Everyone who shares during our after-lunch App Smackdown will be entered a SECOND time in our door prize drawings! We have fantastic education and technology integration focused books to give away, as well as gift cards, some as large as $100! So you’ll want to stay all day and hopefully win a prize, as well as participate in our awesome day of unconference learning.
See you in the morning!